Friday, March 11, 2005

Weekend's Over

Where does the time go? I swear i just blogged about it being the weekend what seems like five minutes ago.

I really didn't do anything this weekend, but recover from working for two days after having all that time off to move. I am always so tired lately. Of course that and i am retaining more water than that which sunk the Titanic. *sigh* I am so lethargic all the time, i can't seem to find the energy for anything other than getting my son to his nap. Then i would turn around and join him. Of course, then i have to force myself awake for the rest of the day until it is time for him to go to bed. I am way more tired this pregnancy than i was with my first son. I can't focus to get any stitching done on the weekends and i am struggling during the week. I know that too it is the longer drive to and from work for both my hubbie and me which means i get WAY less sleep time than before. I am also HUGE and i still have 2.5 months to go. I feel bloated and miserable. But i do love being pregnant although i can't reach my feet.

Did i mention that i need to be banned from e-bay. I swear if one more things comes in the mail my DH will leave me and take it with him to spite me.

Ok so i will stop complaining at this time. I can be a bit of a whiner sometimes. Well i back to work i go. I will not check ebay, i will not check ebay, i will not....

No comments: