Feeling a little funny...
Sorry for the missed post yesterday folks. I have started having some contractions in the last day or two and i am really hoping that they are just practice ones. Since i didn't have this with my first son, i am unsure. So it is off to the doctor while i am off so he can tell me that i am a ninny and that nothing is going on. But i sure do feel like something is up. I just don't feel myself.
We are still working on unpacking all the stuff my dad decided to drop off at the house the other weekend. It is amazing how you save all of this stuff for years and think that you want to keep it, then when faced with little storage options how fast it hits the trash pile. We of course too have to sell our stroller and car seat combo since now we need one that carries two kids. We found a great deal on one and bought it a couple of weeks ago. I wanted that part out of the way so that i could make sure i got comething user friendly. I find it funny when you go into a baby store and a guy half your age is trying to help you figure out how to use the thing. Shouldn't they already know this? Of course, kudos to this guy because he really did sit there and take the time to find out how to do it and then to make sure i could do it on my own. All while my son took his scanner keypad for a tour of the store!
Stitching front> i am totally not motivated here. I have a lot to get done and try to work on it all, but am just having issues focusing. I have quite a few projects that i have slated to finish before maternity leave just for personal goal reasons. I really don't think i will make it. I am trying to get something done every day though. I have not however stopped buying things though. I just recently won for a good price a Dimension's Kit called Underwater Paradise that i have literally wanted to do forever! That and i got a cute Winnie the Pooh Calendar that i haven't seen before here. Actually there were quite a few that i wanted of the Winnie the Pooh's that i hadn't seen here before. I love E-bay! There were a couple of other items that i would love to have, but i had to refrain. I must pay off bills. I must! I must!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment