Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Almost there...

Almost the weekend. I don't really have any plans for the weekend. I am going to work on unpacking some more of the boxes that are in the garage and house. I am enjoying the re-discovery of books that i haven't seen in a long time. I have so many some times i forget what i have and don't have. Now i have a ton that i want to read again, but no time.

I have decided that i am going to start a rotation of sorts. I am going to work on a different piece each night. I have so many WIP going on right now that i need to get done that i pretty much have to work on them all every day just to get them done. I think that this will work out well for me though. I get about 4 to 6 hours of stitching done a night here, so this way i will get something done on everything each week. It should prevent me from getting bored with a piece too. I love the designs and they are stunning when done, but about 1/2 way through the design i get very tired of the piece. Caring Wings nearly drove me crazy with all the pinks in the skirt. I loved the way it turned out though i just really wanted the pinks to end.

So i think that this will do nicely. After about a month i will add a piece since there are only so many days in the week. I will work on the models each week, but i will rotate the other pieces in on a monthly basis. Make sense? I hope so and i hope it helps me make some progress in these. My goal is to finish every model before the end of the year and finish Angel Proclamation by December.

No comments: