We lost it. The house that i absolutely loved and had been sitting around planning and decorating. It sold in 19 days! How is it that our house has been on the market since August and hasn't sold yet. Lots of traffic through it, but no offers. It is depressing and more than a bit frustrating. Of course it couldn't get a hold of our realtor until afternoon, which was a bit maddening as my DH found this out in the morning. I think we are about fed up with our realtors as their theory is that they won't look for us until we sell the one we are in. I'm sorry but i am not willing to wait until then to find a house and have to settle on what's available because we have to have someplace to move to. I mean i am picky in some aspects. More room, liveable conditions, more than a dot of land, etc. Nothing too flashy.
I am really getting frustrated by this weight issue of mine. Ok granted i haven't gotten up off my dead butt and done anything about it. I am frustrated by things in my life and therefore I am snacking more than usual. I have to snap out of this. I should be able to focus on something else though as some friends of mine are going out of town and i have several horses to ride for a little while. That's good motivation for me to get moving. Although i am terribly tired all the time.
I have been reading around on others blogs and apparently i have missed a joke played on the TWBB which was not in good taste. I love jokes as much as the next person, but not when it causes someone else distress. Makes me wonder what was done, but it isn't any of my business.
Time for some memes:
The ones for Thursday didn't do anything for me so i am choosing a few from the Everyday list:
Thursday, April 01, 2004
1. What's the worst pick up line you've heard?
I don't remember the actual line, but it involved feeling the hole in his head. "Um..eew!"
2. What's the best pick up line you've heard?
I have yet to hear a good one.
3. What's your favourite pick up line to use?
I don't use them.
4. What other ways can you pick up dates?
Ask my DH to take me out. :-)
5. Have you been picked up or picked up someone before with that method?
Yup, DH has asked me to take him out.
Friday, April 02, 2004
1. Coffee OR Tea?
Neither
2. TV OR Radio?
TV
3. Flirting OR Dating?
Flirting
4. 'Friends' OR 'Sex And The City'?
Sex and the City
5. MSN OR AIM?
MSN
These were from the Daily Dirt website.
Here's another from Daydreaming on Paper, one of their random questions to inspire you.
What is something you cannot live without?
Hmm, that would be hard to answer. You don't want to live without your family or friends, but it could also be talking about inanimate objects in which case...I don't know. I have too many things that i want to keep; books, DVDs, sewing, did i mention books?
There are a few other memes under the everyday that i could answer, but i am feeling particularly tired of typing now so i think i will go back to lurking around the board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment