I spent time on Villa Mirabilia tonight. She is halfway done now. I didn't realize how much solid stitching would be involved with her. Plus i didn't have two of the key colors in my stash and so i had to go to several different stores to find the colors. Sometimes that is just plain frustrating.
It is also frustrating that i don't have a way to get specialty fibers or fabrics in my area. I have the internet and treasure the stores that i use religiously online to buy many, many things. Sometimes though i like to see things in person. The colors aren't always what i want or expected or i don't like the feel of it and know i will hate stitching with it. It is simply frustrating to need a spool of Kreinik though and have to wait for it to come in the mail before i can finish something because no place carries it here!
Ok done with that. Things are a little hectic here lately, but that is on the mommy side of the fence. Occasionally that will spill over here. Sorry for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment