Monday, November 05, 2007

Goodness, it has been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time since i updated this blog. Trust me it isn't because i haven't been doing any stitching. I just have been very remiss on sharing it. I promise that there will be a couple of photo intense days coming up as i post pictures of all that i have been working on. I have been working away on the Mirabilia RR, UFO RR and UFO RR#2 which has finished. So i have photos to share. Plus i was in a Halloween Exchange on the USEBB and that was a super amount of fun. In fact it was my first exchange that went well. For both the USEBB and the SBEBB both of my exchange partners never let me know or the board if they received the goodies i stitched. For me i love giving and so putting work into something and not hearing if they liked it is rather like a bad first date. I know that the mod of the boards is a SUPER person so i just chaulked it up to bad luck and am happy that my 2nd one went better. I am happy that Becky is combining both the USEBB and the SBEBB as it will make it easier for her and me as well.

I just joined a new exchange group, the Crazy Exchange and am excited about this one. I like the idea of selecting someone and sending them something completely on a whim. How fun! I also like how small it still is and so it seems that everyone gets to know each other well.

Also since my sister has now had her baby i have to get cracking on the baby sampler for my niece. It will be hard though as my sister is VERY picky and wants one that matches the nursery and only has certain things in it. So i am hunting the perfect piece, but i may wind up mixing several together.

No comments: