I have done it. I have found where the stray socks go to hide. Ok at least in my washing machine that it, i can't claim to have solved everyone's problems. There is a space under the big whirly thing in the middle and that had like 3 socks! I was so excited i was dancing. M thought i was rather off. It is not every day that you outwit an appliance.
I seriously in need of some friends with kids in my area. J has horrible social skills around kids his age. He loves adults, but put him near another 3yr old and he acts like a martian has landed. Also all of the wonderful words he has been saying each day...he only says around mommy...not daddy...and certainly not other people...can you say many think mommy is hallucinating? I'm not though he really does say words each day. Maybe not sentences, but shoot for a kid that up until 3 months ago was not talking his 40 word vocabulary is pretty good in my eyes. He is associating words with objects, although he is hopeless with his beloved animals. He will only make the appropriate noises for each animal. However he will say "cow" or "chic'en" if he happens to be eating that animal. *sigh* I must get this kid out to play groups if it kills all of us. I paid an enormous amount of money to Gym-poor-ee, for a session of play fun. What fun is it to sit in there with the only kid that screams and cries the entire time like the sky is falling. We did actually get to a point where he got comfortable enough to stand the middle of the parent circle with the other kids, then the crazed leader threw a parachute over them and the minute that happened he was like a trapped animal. Give a person some warning. I am not part of the normal upscale, rich, posh mommies that are in your group with their perfect gap blonde kids. My kid sees something coming down over them and hits the floor ready to crawl to safety and is not quiet about it. So after that i was told that no i couldn't have my money back for the next session, to just bring him back and they would save the money for us. Ok, lady, what part of this is not my scene are you having a problem with? So here i am, out a lot of money, but i have a kid who is more ready to interact now than he was a year ago (egads was it really a year ago?). Alas I don't have but two parents in the neighborhood with kids J's age and i have met both. I like both of the mums, alot. One mom i never see leave her house, ever, i think she is being held hostage by the children. I certainly don't rule it out. The other one we have gone over and played with her son several times, but the last time he locked J in the playroom and then shouted at him to "Obey"! She has asked us to stay away for a little while while she sends the little demon to anger management. TO be fair he locks his mother in rooms often as well, so i am fairly certain it was not directed at J. So now i am screwed. We have no one to play with. :-( We go to the park alot, but none of the other moms seem to want to talk. I always feel like it is the first day of high school there and i am certainly not one of the popular girls. I do talk to other moms and try to show J how you are supposed to be friendly, most of the mums always seem to find fault with the fact that i have not just come from the spa, after spending an hour in the gym doing pilates with Bitsy. They all look like barbies and i look like the mold of barbie that was rejected, "Real Life Mom" barbie.
Maybe if i undergo lots of plastic surgery, lipo and have my brain taken out they will want to play us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment