Friday, March 24, 2006

After taking that time off from blogging I still sit here and wonder what to say! I would love to say that my life is ultra-fascinating, but i seem to be stuck in mommy mode. D has been on cruise control lately getting into EVERY thing he can reach. He is way more ambitious than J ever was. If D isn't supposed to have it or touch it he is all that more determined to get it. If he doesn't get it he will cry in frustration. It has been a bit of stress factor for me having to decipher the cries of frustration from those of actual attention needing cries. I am getting better though.

I have been working outside alot and have been scouring the internet for different plants for around the house. We don't have a lot of room for any additions, but it doesn't stop me from looking. I love discovering all of these rare and exotic plants that i have never heard of. Since i have basically two different climates on each side of my house i am having fun with Shade Garden and Full Sun.

No comments: