Monday, January 02, 2006

So it is a new year. What exactly does that mean though to me? My daily routine is still the same. It is the beginning of the year so now i get to start all over with the birthdays for the year, anniversaries, weddings, events, etc. Last year I was horrible about keeping up with birthdays and whatnot. I will be better about them this year. I lost my calendar that listed all of these important dates as well as all of J's milestones for his first year. :-( It was all stored on my HP PP, but the memory went bad and it blue screened on me. Now all of it was backed up on my 'puter, but is inaccessible due to a hard drive issue. So i consider it all gone. So i have bought a regular normal, hang on your wall calendar and will have to fill it out with what i remember and figure the rest out as we go.

C asked me if i had a list of all of the charts i wanted and needed to replaced after losing them. Yes I do as a matter of fact, why do you ask? No reason just wondered. Hmmm. Now my friend knows i have a wishlist blog, but she said she wanted specific chart names and such. Ummm ok. So i gave her the other blog that i keep's url. Now this one just lists the charts i am collecting and it is insanely long. But what she fails to realize is that i lost a lot of charts and my list would only be half this long if i still had them. If M ever say this list he would keel over. Of course he would keel over if he had seen the itemization i had of my stash before. I had broken it all down for him in case i ever kicked the bucket before him. I wanted make sure he didn't get taken by some crafty person and cheated out of what things were worth. Plus when i made my will out, they said list items that are of considerable value. Well at one time i had ALOT of money tied up in my stash. So i listed everything out and did research on the costs, most of the time only listing the lowest price i could find for the chart and still the list was not only long (35 pages), but costly. I told M that if i go before him he is to make sure that my stash gets a good home. I have it broken down as certain people i know will get parts of it because they will appreciate it, but the rest i told him to go to the BB's i frequent and sell it there. Morbid thoughts aren't these, but at the beginning of each year i tend to think about my will and if there is anything that needs to be added to it. myspace

Well i got quite a bit of stitching done on the Spring Celtic Cross. Now it is time to put that away and work on the UFO RR a bit more before the Mirabilia RR arrives. Tuesday is the first mailing date for it. I have my piece ready to go! I am excited about it. I need to remember to take a picture of it before it goes out so that i have a picture of the beginning. I forgot to take a picture of my wizard before it left for its second UFO RR tour. I will have to remember to take a picture of it when it gets home.


No comments: