Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Fine. I give up. You win. I lay down my challenge and conceed to you the victor : my body fat. myspace

I can't win, i can't even get you to budge in a different direction. Here it is 8 months after i had D and people are asking me what day the baby is due. I am just going to have to face the facts that my body is going to retain this extra weight like a warrior would embrace their armor. My body is not giving up these plush layers. If there were to be a famine i could do very well for months. I know that my body is laughing at me and taunts me with a pound or two lost here or there. Well i give, i don't want to fight anymore, i will play by your rules...Someone pass the twinkies i feel a harsh winter coming in...myspace

No comments: