When i first started this blog, it was primairly just for my cross stitching. In all honesty, i truly thought that the only blogs out there were for cross stitching. I didn't think that any existed on other topics. In the last year i have broadened my group of blogs that i follow and read. I have many different interests and hobbies and am completely delighted to find that there are blogs for practically all of them. I am in love with food related blogs. I find inspiration in the weight loss blogs i follow and i am struck by the beauty in the crafty blogs i read. I have made many, many new friends that without the internet and blogging i would not have the privledge to know. I am very grateful to the help and support that many have given over this past year and look forward to many more years of blogging!
I am sure that a lot of you look to my sidebar and see the *cough* few blogs that i have there and wonder (ok well only if there is anyone out there that actual reads this) "She can't possibly read all of them!" Yes people i do. I try to keep up with the many online friends and their lives every day. Now when i am on my weekend i don't get online, shoot i don't even think about a computer when i am not here at work. But when i am at work the two two/three days that a manager actually appears on the floor here and i can't stitch and watch movies, i am reading blogs. It makes me look like i am doing something semi-productive. Don't get me wrong i do my job, but i am a major multi-tasker and short of a natural disaester i am perfectly capable of doing my job with one hand and eye and reading with the other. Plus i am a speed reader from way back. I don't know how i learned to do it, but i am the person who checks out 25 books from the library and has them back in a week or less. Even now with the little time that i have, i read a book a day. I would go crazy without it. I crave books almost as much as i crave food.
Thanks Jill for your comment on my last post. I probably will carry some guilt for a little while about moving on because so many people ar still feeling it, but i know that it is time to move forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment