Now why is it when you exercise you seem to get more done during the day? It takes additional time out of the day to do the exercise, so why do you seem to have more time after the act is done. I went for a good brisk walk with the boys today and while i was only gone for about 15 minutes, i enjoyed being outside in the morning. My poor boys, regardless of the fact that they are the ones to wake me early on my one day to sleep in, did not enjoy it. They are cranky just like their daddy. M is not a morning person.
I am so depressed that I still look like i am pregnant. i am so tired of seeing my stomach everytime i sit down. It has really started to get depressing and is mentally a challenge for me to not just take it out on my body. I have some serious body image issues and am in literal hell right now because of it. I love my boys, but i hate what they did to my body. I have to eat well to keep on feeding D, but it is very hard for me. I just want to not sit down and not have my stomach extend past my boobs. Is that too much to ask? I guess so, because i cannot get rid of it. Any exercise i do decreases my milk in half, i am eating small meals, a ton of fruit and a gallon or more of water a day. I swear my body is completely against me.
So it is my monday and while everyone else's weekend is looming on the horizon. I didn't get a lot done in all. I pretty much spend the weekend doing the same thing i do when i am working, dishes, laundry, change the baby, feed the baby, feed J, change J, put both down for naps, straighten up the house, water front plants, get dinner for M ready, play with J, eat maybe if i remember. Mostly i go to bed right after i put D down which is @ 8pm so really the only difference is that i am not in a coma or trying to fit in a 2 hour nap before work. I wish i had some time to do something i want to do, but honestly by 8pm the idea of not going to sleep makes me want to cry so off i go.
Ahh the life i lead! I am looking forward to the fall. I love decorating for this time of year. I have already put some new mums out front in a deep burgundy and white. I love the smell of fall in the sir, the smell of the chimneys and how the air smells cool. My aunt is going to help decorate the house for the Thanksgiving since both M and my family will be together at our house. I am getting some pictures of fall arrangements that i like to give her a good idea of what to do. She is a fabulous florist and will do a great job i know. I also have broken out the fall candles. Mulled cider and apple pie. The house smells good enough to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment