I hope that everyone in Katrina's path is safe and that their families are all well. There are so many people affected by this storm. We are dealing with tons of issues from this storm where i work and i can only imagine that it is much worse for those that live there.
I won this fabulous sampler for a steal off ebay and i can't wait to get it. I have some lovely silkies from Vikki Clayton that will work out just lovely.
I need to get away from ebay because i have so many bills to pay. Sometimes i just get sucked in though and then i sit there and pray that i get outbid for an item. I am SO silly.
I just ordered some Dinky Dye silks to look at for the Sisters Sampler that Dinky Dyes has. I don't like the colors that they use and want something more on the jewel tone side. I am thinking a deep blue and a bright pink or bright red. That is more representative of my sister and i.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment