Thursday, August 18, 2005

Here it is my Monday. It was a long and tiring weekend. D had his 2 month old appointment and i can't believe i survived this long. He got his shots and the normal stuff done to him. Now when J would get his shots he would sleep for 2 days straight and then be fine. D just has to be different. He is cranky and fussy and his skin is sensitive, which my doctor assures me is all part of it. *sigh* so he has been miserable lately and has made our lives a little bit more tense.

I started a new project this past weekend. I know, bad me, but you know what i was beginning to burn out on what i am currently stitching on. Nothing in there is for our home. So i began a small project, well not really very small, but smaller than the pieces i am working on. I started Teresa Wentzler's Winter Faire. I am interested to see if i like this design in person or not. I find a lot of TW's designs to be very muted colorwise in the pictures so i hope that this pops a little bit more. I only have like one line on the outside border done, but at least i am interested in doing it. I haven't been interested in any of my other pieces. I think i am burned out on doing designs for other people. I just haven't been motivated to stitch at all lately. I am motivated to buy stash however, just not stitch it. Not a great thing in M's mind. So hopefully this will motivate me to finish my other projects.

No comments: