Your Birthdate: October 22 |
While sometimes employing unorthodox approaches, you are capable of handling large scale undertakings. You assume great responsibility and work long and hard toward completion. Often, especially in the early part of life, there is rigidity or stubbornness, and a tendency to repress feelings. Idealistic, you work for the greater good with a good deal of inner strength and charisma. An extremely capable organizer, but likely to paint with broad strokes rather than detail. You are very aware and intuitive. You are subject to a good deal of nervous tension. |
I saw this on a few blogs that i keep up with and decided to see how accurate it was. I would say that it is fairly accurate, although i like details...alot.
Today has been a hard day for me. 1) I had to come back to work. It is always hard for me to leave my boys at night. Even when i was going to have this newest one, i had a hard time leaving DS#1. 2) I had to take my cat to an adoption center. I have always had cats. I grew up with them and just generally love having them around. But it has gotten to the point that i don't feel that she has had the best that has to offer for her. She has to be kenneled or shut in a bathroom alot because she has started chewing on wires. I know this is probably because she feels neglected, but i haven't had a lot of time to spend with her. My DH hates cats so while he never asked me to give her up, i know he is happier now. My DS loved the cat, but was not very nice to to it. I know in large part that is because he is 2 and is just learning, but he has broken her tail once and thinks it is greatly amusing to sit on her. I feel that i don't want anything to happen to her, so i felt she needed a new home. It was such a hard choice, and i am very emotional about it. I just feel that we don't need any pets until the boys are older and can respect them and take care of them. I found a lovely place for her to live until someone adopts her, so i hope it works out. About every hour i think about going to take her back, but i know i made the best choice. I need to stay focused on the quality of life she deserves and that she was not getting it from us right now. I am such an animal person that it is terribly hard for me.
Well it is good to see that nothing has changed here at work. Same old drudgery. Feels like i never left. I am not sure if i should be happy about that or not.
I am working on catching up on my list of blogs right now. *whew* 3 months is a long time and everyone has done so much!
I also am catching up on the new releases out there and am delighted at what i am seeing. I am particularly delighted in the new Stoney Creek "Fish City", i love the colors in that one. I will getting that one and hopefully doing that one and the "Noah's Sub" for the boys playroom.
I didn't get anything stitched while i was out. You would think i had time, but i barely had any time and was retaining so much fluid i was leaking! I was miserable. We are talking about the third baby we want to have, but if it is like this last time around, my DH says we are stopping there. We are really in some financial distress right now and are going to have to really cut corners to pay the bills. We just can't afford to live on one income until we get things paid off.

No comments:
Post a Comment