Wednesday, July 13, 2005


Back to Work

Well i am back to work, officially, tomorrow night. I actually went in and worked on Sunday just to see how it would be having to look after both kids without my hubby the next day and it was pretty rough. But we have a ton of bills from my being out on disability and i need to get some money flowing in again. It is scary how in debt we are just from my being out for 3 months. Sadly the insurance we have does not pay 100% for your delivery and hospital stay, even though i pay the highest premiums. Fortunately my doctor ok'd my leave from the hospital after two nights instead of the four i stayed the last time for my first C-Section otherwise the bills would be way higher. I hate being this far in debt!

But i do look forward to being able to stitch again, although i may spend the first month catching up on everyone's blogs and ezboard posts.

I got NO stitching done the whole time i have been off. I was so swollen and my vision was so bad from the blood pressure problems that i couldn't see to drive much less stitch. I hate it though i feel like i could of had so much done.

No comments: