Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ground hog....

I say phooey! That groundhog didn't see his shadow. 6 weeks more of winter my butt. Right now i am in short sleeves and it is going to be 67 today. It has been in the high 50's and 60's for a week. So i say someone misread the groundhog. Trust me i would welcome a little bit more winter, this state has the most screwed up winters i have ever lived through! Whatever happened to normal seasons? I think global warming has effected this state the most. It will be in the 70's in December and then we will get smacked with winter and then a month later spring/summer. It's no wonder everyone is half sick all the time.

Anyway, enough weather ranting, i believe this stems from the pregnancy and the fact that i am already sweating to death in my own skin! But only a little while to go before my scheduled C-Section!

I finished up another part on the RR i am in. This one is coming to a close and i happy that it is. I am really looking forward to the UFO RR that i am participating in though. I can't wait to stitch on different designs, instead having to set a pattern up for each time. A lot of the themes i didn't have anything for so i had to do a lot of buying and most of the patterns are going into my trade box as i wouldn't stitch them again. I have one more and i am done with the RR. I have my piece back already. I had already decided to make it into a quilt top, so i am going to stitch probably 4 more squares so that it will fit a queen size bed. It will go in our new guest room when it is finished.

I am on the last part of Carrie. I am working my way around the practically all beaded halo and then into the mail it goes. I have to put it away with my other stitching though. We are closing on our new house on Friday and then the movers will be here the following weekend. It will be a relief to have everything we own in one place. Right now we have the apartment, my dad's house full of furniture and my books and whatnot, and a storage unit full. The apartment had no storage options and we had to be out of the other house rather fast so we took what we could get. I for one will be thrilled to be out from under the idiots that live above us. It will be a miracle if i can make it until next week without going up there and punching one of them out. They make it a point to stomp around at all times of the night and day. We have complained to the apartment and had the cops out numerous times, nothing works. They don't care and it shows. I swear i am close to releasing a few hormones on them. One more month and that would be it for me. Thank goodness the end is near.

No comments: