AGAIN!
I mean seriously, is there a guy out in the middle of the atlantic churning the water up and causing all of these hurricanes and tropical storms. I am certainly tired of them and i don't live in Florida. My job however is effected by these natural disasters. This weekend again there will be management here on the floor for the next natural wonder. I am not against working, but i am tiring of seeing my managers 7 days a week. It is putting a serious cramp in my ability to stitch. So as of yet, i have not gotten a lot done. A few more stitches on the first model piece and i am almost done with my part of an Open RR i am taking part of, which is due on Oct 1. Oh and a breadcloth for an exchange. *sigh* i have to stop overcommitting myself to things.
But they sound like such fun!
I really feel for everyone in Florida though. I hope that they weather this storm and come out ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment