Monday, August 16, 2004

I am constantly amazed at the generosity and unselfishness of others. I have received some great packages of beads and threads from members of the TWBB who completely and forever have my gratitude for this. Another member, Annette, who i am going to mention because her generosity has just rendered me speechless. I have never met her and have probably posted a couple of times on threads she has, but she is going to send me her unfinished Mystery IV to replace the one i lost. I honestly don't know how to even begin to describe how amazed i am at this. I posted on the BB to speak about my loss, not wanting people to give me stuff, but here these truly wonderful people are giving up parts of their precious stash because they want to help. This restores my faith in that there are good people out there.

So this post is just a big THANK YOU to everyone for your support, concern and gifts that are unexpected and very appreciated.

No comments: