I hear crickets chirping. That would be my own fault i guess.
I have been remiss in updating this blog. To tell you the truth it isn't on purpose, i have been busy stitching. I just have a hard time updating my blogs sometimes. I talked about my reasons behind not blogging on my mommy blog and in some ways it has clouded my joy of blogging.
I promise i have been busy with stitching and scrapbooking. I have made a ton of cards and i have finished several gifts for some friends.
There is another reason behind not blogging, you will notice a new ticker at the top. It's true, we are pregnant with our 4th. I am OVERWHELMED with morning sickness and have been put on two medications to help me cope and at least be able to get to work. I can't believe how with each pregnancy the sickness has gotten worse. This will be our last and that makes me sad, although after having to deal with this morning (HA, all day is more like it) I may be ok with it. I love the babies though. (* Sorry Carol, I know you said the tickers slowed things down for you, i hope the one doesn't mess you up)
When we first found out about it we had twins, but we lost one. I am nervous about how that has affected the baby i still carry. We have never gone through something like this before. I know that my family has a high rate of miscarriages after 35 and that was the main reason behind the decision to be done with 4. That and the money! I don't know how i would handle a loss such as that. I won't be posting much about it on this blog, i will use my mommy blog for that.
I am currently working on my Little House Needleworks RR as that is going to be mailed off soon. Also there are finally enough people to have a Winter themed Neighborhood RR, so i have ordered my fabric for this and the pattern i will be using as a center for my RR. I actually have two fabrics coming as i ordered the wrong fabric at first, but i know i can find a use for the fabric. I mean you can never have too many pieces of fabric, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment