In keeping with the update theme I am working on finishing up a few surprise items as well as some jewelry for my store.
The Little House Needleworks RR is gaining more ground now that the holidays are behind us and people are planning the new year. I am happy to see this one take shape as i have several ideas for my piece. This one is due to start mailing in March. Now i have to pick which fabric i want to use and order a couple more charts to go with my theme.
The HAED RR hasn't had any more posts, but through the grapevine i heard there may be another round of one going on that i might be able to get in on. Fingers crossed there. I love those charts and have an idea for this one as well.
I received the Mirabilia RR in the mail today and oh my, I super love this one. I love the colors she used to out the boxes, they are so bold and vibrant. I will have to e-mail her and see what they are because i must have them. I will post a picture of the piece here this weekend before i start mine on it. It is so pretty. I think the owner will be happy with it.
I still haven't heard if my frosty exchange parcel made it to my partner nor my Crazy exchange birthday piece. I am nervous about both as i always am when stitching for someone. What if they don't like what i chose? My largest fear is that whatever i send will come apart by some fluke and they will really be upset with the piece.
Right now i am working on putting a few stitches in "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" by Ruth Sanderson(HAED). I am trying to locate some floss for the Mirabilia piece that i will get started on tomorrow night as they have apparently decided to jump out of my kitted bag and do a walkabout. I really must organize my craft cabinet the holidays has left it in complete disarray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment