Saturday, May 19, 2007
As we settle into a routine here, i am still finding time to work on projects. I am waiting for the next pieces in all of my RR' s(UFO, UFO #2 and Mirabilia). I don't have any other exchanges that i am signed up for and i am getting the floss ready for the PIF gifts that i had promised out. The first one will get finished and shipped off hopefully before the end of May. I am still looking for one more exchange to complete my join 3 exchanges for the year promise on the side. I may wait until closer to the holidays as i love that time of the year and need some more stitched projects for decorating the house. I love putting out things that others have stitched for me. With so many people in and out of our house through out the holidays, those are the most viewed pieces of all. Of course lately our home is quickly becoming very heavily traveled among friends and family. Some days we hardly know what to do when it is just us and the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment