I cannot believe the weather around here. Hot cold hot cold. Is it any wonder that the bulbs in my front yard are so confused that they are going up and down like Fair games?
I will be surprised if any of them bloom this year.
We are still waiting for the shed to be installed in the back yard. The contractors said it would need to be built onsite as our backyard is truly the size of a post stamp and since we have it fenced in it would be too difficult to remove a panel to get the walls in. So we are still waiting. I am hoping to have this done soon because we have a lot to organize and i don't want to have to worry about it while I am recovering. M says that he can do it with a bunch of his buddies, but his idea of what needs to be in there and mine are a little different.
No new progress so to speak of on the stitching front. I finished the Easter piece and will be sending it and a few goodies out to my partner next week. It is a surprise so i will post a picture of the finished piece after she gets it. Fingers crossed that she likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment