I have finally finished adding all of the links to Google Reader that i could get to work. It took forever and i really wish that the subscribe as you read option had worked, but it wouldn't perhaps because of this computer i don't know. The ones with the "*" beside them are the ones that didn't have feeds. I have 925 subscriptions. I think i may have broken the reader.
In STASH news I received all of the charts that i ordered from A Mon Ami Pierre and they are gorgeous. Super fast service too for coming all the way from France! The lady was super nice to talk to also and i had the charts in such a short time frame. I have still not heard about my other order. I hope it gets here in time because a few of those charts are going to the recipient of my partner in the Easter Exchange on the USEBB. My order from Silkweavers should be here soon though and i can get to work on the Mirabilia RR piece that will go out to everyone. That is if the fabric is what i am picturing it to be. Otherwise i will have to go out and buy a FH of cream because i would like the white to pop a little. I need to get to checking my charts to make sure i have the layout down right and have the charts for it. I don't want anyone to have to buy the chart and i worry that since mine is theme related the last few stitchers may not have one of the ones left. I am borrowing the Queen idea from Diane who did it in the last Mirabilia RR i was in and it turned out gorgeous! Here is a link to the piece when it arrived home to her.
For some reason i have been bitten by the knitting bug and i have never purled a stitch in my life. Fortunately lack of money is keeping me from following through on this desire as i own nothing for knitting and wouldn't know where to start. I just need to sit down amidst my stash and fondle it until that desire goes away. Plus i get to pick a few more starts as buying the stash upped my 25+ project challenge quite a bit.
I am still working on refining my mommy blog, but i think it is going to work out as i want. I have also set some of my jewelry pictures up in a blog until i can figure out how to set up a store that isn't going to cost a fortune. Most of the pieces up are the most popular ones. Missing would be several that i did for Valentine's Day and was making them too fast to get on camera. Clicking on the pictures will enlarge them, but it also makes them a bit blurry. I am completely useless at taking photos and i have yet to master taking ones of jewelry. You would think that it would be easy seeing as it is an inanimate object. Anywho the linky link is Designs by D.
If anyone is interested in buying a piece or wants one in a different color please feel free to drop me an e-mail or a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment