Thursday, December 07, 2006

I must be nesting or something as a result of this pregnancy. Not only did i get my blog organized, but on my one day off i stayed up and organized all of my stash as well as recorded all charts, pieces of fabric, and floss that i own. I now has a huge list to enter and check against my wishlist. I also weeded out charts that i have two of and will be creating a separate blog for the ones i am selling. The only thing left is to go through the charts that i have individually kitted up and record everything in them. This way i know what i have and if i am missing floss for a piece. i am notorious for making little notes and then when i go back i haven't put the chart name or whatnot and have no idea what to do with the floss i just received. Same is true when i have bought a chart and all that goes with it, if they have something back ordered i ALWAYS forget and then when it comes in i have no idea what it is for. I am so proud of myself for getting it done though. I really wanted to know what i actually own as i often hesitate when buying things thinking i already have it. Now for the huge task of putting it on the web so i can have all the time.

With only one day off i didn't get any stitching done as i was so tired by the end of the day. I should get some time to work on the wedding sampler this weekend since i am working some overtime. It is my last overtime for the year. Next year my doctor wants me to take it easy and just focus on getting to April 1 which is when he is putting me on short term disability. If he had his way he would put me out on Jan 1, but i informed him that unless he wanted to kick some money our way we couldn't afford that long without my full income. As it is i will be off for about 14 weeks with baby #3 which is going to really help dig the financial hole MUCH deeper.

No comments: