Monday, February 20, 2006

It is official. I have a major shopping problem. More specifically an online shopping addiction. I am driven to buy every toy ever made for both boys age groups and have it for them. I swear they will go into Jerry Springer's office and advise that i need to be put on the show as a neglectful parent. I am unable to pass by a target without running in to look at the toys and assure myself and the boys that yes they do own EVERY possible creation that Fisher-Price, Carter's, First Years, Baby Einstein, etc can spit out. As i say this i am currently unable to find our cat. I am sure that she is under the mass of toys, but i am not convinced that she is living. Although she may be living in fear that J will chase her with a toy.

Oh wait i found a quiet home for the cat. Then who is eating the cat's food??? Great now i am feeding some unknown creature in my home. Either that or M has taken pity on the fact that i have been lacking in the feline companion area and is dumping the food.

I need a nap. More specifically i need a nap without a grubby 2 yr old foot in my face and a slack mouth, drooling baby wedged on me. Is this acheivable? Probably not, but hey a girl has to have dreams.

No comments: