Thursday, December 29, 2005
Grrr...blogger makes me mad. I had a huge post written about J's progress and it is gone. I cannot see myself typing it all out again right now so it will have to wait for another day. Today was an ok day. Hopefully i will get some stitching done this weekend so that i can have a little bit of progress on the Spring Celtic Cross before i put it away for a bit. I am anxious to start on another band of the sampler that i am working on for the UFO RR. I would like to get at least three bands done. It is drawing close on the mailing of the Mirabilia RR (Jan 3) and mine is all ready to be mailed. I thought i would make it to the post office today, but life got in the way as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment