Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rain, Rain, Rain. We sure do need the rain, although i wish that it had happened maybe a day later. We just got our new extension poured on the patio Wednesday @2pm and the rain began noon on Thursday. I know that it was mostly hard, but i really wish there had been a little more time for it to set up.

I didn't get a lot done that i wanted to on my weekend. I spent a lot of time playing with J and D and just catching up on housework. I took the boys to the library which is always fun. J loves books and is always excited when we get there. I picked up two of the local papers which has the activities for kids for the next two months and am going to try and get J and D out to a bunch of them.

I am so excited that we have the first season of Lost for me to watch. When it first came out i watched it religiously, but then a few things came up and i missed a couple episodes and then i just figured i would wait for the dvd to come out. I am telling you this is the way to watch a TV series. I can watch all of them in a row, no commercials and virtually no interruptions. It is great! M and i belong to Netflix and while i have some issues with them, not nearly as many as i had with Blockbuster. For a while we did both, but i just got tired of them sending things out of order or delayed shipping on movies. So i cancelled with them and just have Netflix now. We have so many movies in the que and now that tv series are starting to come out on DVD we have many of those. M keeps trying to get me to watch several shows with him and i keep telling him i will wait for the DVD. :-)

No comments: