Friday, January 28, 2005

Mondays...

Ok so probably just for me today is monday at work. I had an alright weekend. I spent a lot of it very very tired. My poor son is just going to think that his mother's only position is lying on the couch with her eyes half open.

I got quite a few stitches put in on the two models i am currently working on. I am really enjoying the progress on them. I am dying to share, but i have to obey the rules. Everyone will see them soon enough. I didn't get any beading done on Caring Wings, but between my son and the cat i have decided to finish working on the beads here at work. It is safer and there is less chance of a paw or hand losing some beads. I think i just have enough and i mean JUST.

I had a visit with my OBGYN and we scheduled the C-Section date. Then he scheduled me for a glucose test. I asked him why because it is certainly torture for all pregnant women. He said it is just his way of showing he cares. I told him to find another way. Oh Well. I also found out that even though i am paying for the highest coverage for my health insurance, they are still only going to cover 90% of the hospital stay and i only get 3 paid days there. Plus they only pay 90% of the newborn care. Now my company shops around i guess for health insurance each year so sometimes we have the same company and sometimes we wind up switching at the end of a term. So with my son, i had Aetna and they ROCKED! They paid 100% of everything. This insurance company sucks. So not only do i have to worry about how we are going to pay bills when i am on maternity leave now i have to come up with all this money before they will deliver the baby. We are going to look into getting Aetna coverage after all of this. It was WAY better. We just can't afford this stuff. I lose enough out of my check to not have to pay an additional amount for health coverage. ICK!

Well i am off to work on the beading and try to get this piece in the mail by the end of Jan. I will be relieved and sad to see it gone. I have a ton of other pieces waiting though!


No comments: