Whew! It has been a really long time since i have logged anything into this blog. Mainly it has just been because i am SO tired all the time. Trying to sell a house is really frustrating and it is driving me crazy! I think that i would be happier if we lived in a different house and didn't have to put up with people calling to come see the house all day. Also this majorly sucks when you work at night and rely on the few hours that you get to sleep during the day. Especially since DS has taken to fewer naps!
Recently though i have really gotten on the ball and come to really enjoy stitching again. Sometimes i think it takes breaking up a routine to find the love in a hobby that you once had. There for a while i really dreading stitching, but i know that the reason was because i never felt like i was getting anywhere. That Lady Death is really so tedious, but the end result will be worth it. I finished the Equine Pair and Mill Hill's Lucy Ladybug Pin for my DH sister. Now i am working on Bears at Work "The Cook" for Operation Teddy Bear and Mirabilia's "Caring Wings" for DH cousin who has cancer.
Caring Wings is my very first linen piece! I was so excited that I was actually able to stitch on it. I have a ton of linen and evenweave in my stash, but i have always avoided trying it out. I am not really sure why. I know that i tend to try to keep new things new by not using them, but that normally results in their going bad or something to that effect.
Not too much going on though right now. The in-laws are coming to visit next weekend so i have been getting ready for that. Otherwise it has just been work, play with DS, and try to catch literally 40 winks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment