I keep meaning to write down all that is happening in my head to share in my blog, but life gets in the way so to speak. I have been spending a lot of time not getting any sleep and watching my son grow before my eyes. I always thought that i would have more time before he started getting mobile, but i guess not. He stands all the time now and is all over the place. The last couple of days he is standing in his playpen when i go to get him from his nap, makes me sad because i miss some of the baby aspects he used to have. But he has been extra snuggling with mommy lately and for that i am grateful. I seem to have gotten so emotional since i had him and seeing him stand in his playpen caused me to cry for days. *sigh* I never used to be like this, but i am always emotionally it seems. DS also loves to stand at the window and just look out. Very cute!
His first front tooth has broken through finally. He first two bottom teeth came through with barely any problem, this tooth seems to really have caused a big issue with him. He cried for days until i discovered Nighttime Oral Gel. Truly a miracle and truly worked. Thank goodness.
I am getting anxious to have or be pregnant with our next child. I love my son and can't wait to have oodles more! Of course I can't wait to win the lottery either and stop working so i can actually spend time with my son that i remember.
4 MORE WORKING DAYS until my 10 days off. I am on my Friday at work now and then i have a four day work week and then am off! I can't wait. I am SO SO SO burned out here and I SO need a break from my job and sleep for a few nights. I plan on working on the HUGE pile of stitching stuff i have gotten over the last few days. I want to re-organize my stitching/craft closet, finish Equine Pair (now that i have a needle) and start some new projects. Oh and I should be starting to get packages in from all the Tax Money i have spent last Friday. I LOVE getting packages!
Hmm in other confessional news I must say that i have bought a little more with the rest of my money. I have to get out of this night job I spend WAY too much time shopping. We just found out that we get quite a bit back from State tax as well, but I am putting all of that towards DS for clothes and some new toys. DH decided to give me some money back to cover my buying the play yard for DS so that will be more money for something. It is a sad state when i can't find anything to buy! Of course some of you maybe thinking that i could put it aside and buy later, but i am a bit nutty and tend to be an impulse person and a definite must do now not later being as well. But here is what else i have ordered in the last day to add to the very impressive list from the other day.
* more books for my collections:
+ The green fairy Book
+ The Diversity of life (I love biological textbook like books. It is the nerd in me trying to get out and
back into things, but school is on hold indefinitely until we are done having children)
+ A Rose is Rose book (i collect them)
+ The Queen's Fool by Phillipa Gregory (i have really enjoyed this author alot. The Wideacre series
was good, but by the third book i was tired of the Lacey family. But i LOVED The Other
Boelyn Sister by this same author. Fabulous story!)
+The Girlfriend's Guide to Toddlers (I love this woman's point of view on the whole world of
pregnancy and babies. I have found her series The Girlfriend's Guide... very helpful & factual)
+ The Three Junes
* Revelation - Sheila Wolk (majorly enabled by TWBB!!! yet again)
* Gargoyles - Michael Parks
(I really liked The Deva as well, but i was strong...if you can call two more patterns strong)
* Ordered fabric for Firefly Faires from Silkweavers
* Chatelaine's Sampler
* Olde World Map - Jalynn
* TW's The Princess & the Dragon
* Dawn Awakening - Dracolair
* Equestrian Duo - Dimensions (I plan to do this as a gift for another student of mine)
* Some Kreinik braids in HL gold, Blue and green to add to the trees from Marilynn and Jackie's
collection, I like the added sparkle that they will give (Thanks CameoRoze for that!)
* Beads/Treasure for Rosebud Lullaby
I am still waiting on the money to hit my paypal account so that i can place the big order with Marie at ABC Stitch, but this was a little pre-order for her. She must be SO tired of me ordering all the time, but after this next order I will be on the wagon for a while so that i can get projects done. My DH wants to see me finish more this year than in the past. But this should keep me happy for a while. I have SO many things kitted and ready to go that i should be in stitch heaven for some time. Although there are a few fabric changes i will be making to some already kitted items.
Already kitted projects:
* Diana - Silver Lining
* Angel of Hope - L&L
* The Wedding - L&L ( I will probably change the fabric in this. The more i look at the intended fabric
for this chart, the more i really like the idea of a pale olive green color. I haven't found just what i
am look for yet, but i am still looking at a few different types that Silkweaver's and Sugar Maple
offer.)
* Gargoyle (Homemade design)
* Winter Queen - Mirabilia
* Newborn Joy - Mirabilia Little Stitches
* Crescent Dreams - Mirabilia Little Stitches
* Rocky Mountain Christmas - Marty Bell
* Disney ABC's - Homemade
* Titania - Mirabilia
* Middy - Mirabilia
* May's Emerald Fairy - Vermillion Freebie
* The Cook Bear - for operation Teddy Bear
* Christmas Kitten - For operation teddy bear
* Horse baby - for operation teddy bear
* Butterfly baby - for operation teddy bear
* Dragon baby - for operation teddy bear
Soon i will have more for the list, but that is a lot. Of course the May Emerald fairy will take precedence as i am sending it off to Dimensions for a sample of my work. Then the operation teddy bear ones will be started as they have a due date and i would like to get them done before i get my first test kit from Dimensions.
Otherwise i am a pretty happy camper in the stitching area. I have to just finish the back stitching on the Equine pair and then i am done. i really like how much better the effect of 3 strands of floss vs the 2 called for looks. The only problem is in the blended colors there are only two strands which makes for a slight difference in the effect, but it looks much better to me overall. If i had thought of this before i would of done the Lady Death this was since she is being done on 14ct Aida and i think that 2 strands just doesn't look as full as i would like. Ahh well I have learned a lot since i started her and i willknow next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment